Monday, April 27, 2015

letter from the trenches

Dear ,dad

When we arrived in Europe we built trenches.It was full of, rats and bugs but we just had to live with it.I went on the front line seven times, I got really annoyed.I heard all of the guns and shells morning,and night.Ten shells dropped into our trench,three men got injured,on the front line one of my chums got killed everyone was really sad.Dad I know how much you hate loud noises,but the gun fire almost gave me an ear infection.Wish I could say to the commander I want to go home.We are also eating vile food,today's dinner was terrible stew.

From your son,Omar



3 comments:

  1. nice one i like how you rely sond like your in a trench

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one i like how you rely sond like your in a trench

    ReplyDelete