Monday, May 4, 2015

trenches

Dear diary, 

Today is terrible. I almost got hit in the face. A bazooka shell zoomed past my  face. But I dodged it  because I don't  want to die. My friend lit off a dynamite to kill somebody. I have been in this garbage dump for 3 years.  I got sick but nothing happened because i'm brave. then the Germans shot the ship that I was on but I survived ,but my Chief Officer Commander  died and I cried. The trenches are muddy and rocky and plain old boring. The only food I have is chocolate biscuits. I ate one it tastes nice.One of my friends got wounded so he had to go to hospital but he said he was coming back if the docter said he was fine.


Image result for anzac                                

3 comments:

  1. Good job Omar really good writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job i love how you add pitchs well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job i love how you add pitchs well done

    ReplyDelete