Sunday, April 9, 2017

L.I - Write  3  classroom  goals and 2  outdoor goals

                                  Omar’s classroom goals

1.  I would like to learn how to add and subtract decimals,so that I can improve my maths knowledge. I will do this by making flash cards, and practicing through the week. I will do this by making a chart and put it  in my room and saying it aloud.

2. I would like to learn how to sketch portraits  more realistically , I will do this by looking at other portraits and watching how to videos.

3.I would like to get into the athletics team, so that I can learn more sports and get fitter.I will do this by practicng through the weekend and eating healthier food.

                                                      Omar’s outdoor Goals

1.  I would like to learn how to tre flip so that I can move up and learn harder  and more complicated skate tricks, I will do this by watching how to videos and practice scooping as hard as I can.

Image result for tre flip2.I would like to learn how to back flip on flat, so that can back flip on whatever I want and become more flexible .I will do this by practicing on a trampoline and back flipping on  angled surfaces.

Image result for \ backflip
Image result for nike

By Omar

No comments:

Post a Comment